- Graduate of New Franklin High School
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Missouri-Columbia
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia
- Employed as Coordinator of Purchasing and Real Estate, University of Missouri, Central Administration, 1980-1991.
- Received Real Estate license in 1989.
- Received Real Estate Broker's license in 1990.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
- Certified Residential Specialist.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- Member Columbia Board of Realtors.
You deserve an experienced agent who has
knowledge of the local market and
has established a positive working relationship with other professionals
in the field. I have all of that and a proven track record of quality and
professional service to my clients.
My experience in rural and residential
properties helps make your sale or purchase as enjoyable and trouble free
a process as possible. You will enjoy all the benefits of the Columbia
Multiple Listing Service, and the MLS computer network.
My clients appreciate my attention to
every detail, my organization, my commitment to quality service, and above
all my understanding of their special needs throughout the entire
transaction. Here is what some of my
clients have to say: